AMPLAN is a software system designed to allow an operator or maintenance facility to keep
track of all maintenance items of an aircraft or a whole fleet with a minimum of effort on
keeping the database up to date.
This will improve your companies productivity by freeing resources otherwise bound to
maintenance planning and record keeping.
With AMPLAN you can
- Easily keep track of all time critical maintenance items fleetwide.
- Plan, review and print all upcoming maintenance events in advance. This includes
scheduled maintenance task packages, out of phase requirements, component maintenance
requirements for installed components and life limited items installed.
- Generate and print task packages (e.g. A-Check), to be used and signed off at the
- Generate work packages including out of phase tasks, component maintenance requirements
and life limited items which are due. These printouts can also be used directly at
the hangar floor.
- Review and print maintenance records for an aircraft and it's installed components.
- Generate and print SB/AD status reports on the fly.
- Generate and print equipment lists and life limited item lists.
- Instantly locate any serialized component in your fleet.
- Review and print component history records.
- Review and print component maintenance records.
- Generate and print component SB/AD status reports.
AMPLAN features a modular design, that allows for easy customization to suit any customers
To get a brief introduction to AMPLAN read the
Introduction to AMPLAN.